Campo 24 de Agosto Garden
Created in the early years of the Republic, between 1912 and 1914, most of its trees still originate from the time of its creation. Normally used as a walkway, this triangular garden incorporates an irregular lake around which the trees are predominately young cedars and chamaecyparis. The garden is dominated to the north by a viewpoint that was built in here and which increases the natural slope of the terrain. Sycamore trees were planted around the garden. To the south there is a series of Jacarandas from Brazil that are very rare in the north of the country. A sculpture in the garden representing Afonso Costa is worth highlighting (Source: VisitPorto).
Address: Campo 24 de Agosto, 4300-504 Porto
GPS coordinates: 41.149366866729, -8.5990333557129
Accessible to people with reduced mobility: Yes